Friday 30 August 2013

[VIDEO] : ''I Quit Smoking'' - Terry G

Pop singer and Producer Terry G recently declared his intention to quit smoking. The ‘Gingah King’ as he is fondly called, made this known at the weekly edition of Industry Nite where he was hosted.

The TGP Records CEO, who has been known to be addicted to smoking, said he is ready to quit the habit through one his songs performed at the event. According to his lyrics, “Before before I dey smoke, but now I no dey smoke again, God help me.”

Terry G has continued to be one of the favourite beatmakers in Nigeria as evidenced from hits he has produced and featured including “Pass me your love” by A.Y.com , “Aye Po Gan” by Illbliss, “One by One” by Side One and many more. He currently directs his videos under TGP-Terry G Production, his record label.

No comments:

Post a Comment