Wednesday 30 January 2013

Exclusive Wadup Naija Interview with Soul E Baba


Popularly known worldwide as Nigeria’s King of Soul Music, Soul E Baba was born in the oil-rich (Delta) region of Nigeria.
 

  His musical career started at the young age of 8yrs when he was known to open crusades for his father. At 13yrs, he joined a group called ‘Honey Voices’ and went on to start a group called ‘Soul Brothers’ alongside ‘Soul T’ and ‘Soul D’.
 

   At the teenage age of 21, he signed a record deal with ‘Colossal Entertainment’ from whence his first album titled ‘Naija Is Blessed’ was released with his hit song being ‘Soule Baba Dey Here’.
Soul-e has created a niche for himself in the Nigerian music industry with his unique and smooth voice as well as dynamic performances which as hell touches your soul.
He has various albums to his credit
.


What are your fullnames?

My names are Emmanuel Okose

Where is soul E From?

Am from Delta

At what point in life Did You Decide to take on Music Production as a Career?

Been singing when I was 8 years old wrote my first song at 12 become an household name at 21 so I came into the industry in 2005


Is there any particular incident that made you decide to venture into music?


Am a soul singer my music is made for souls that's my vision I want to be a blessing to my followers


You Have Been Off The Sceen For a While,Any Reason ?

Well i have been working and just trying to put all the things in places..So am here and am back and better

How Would you describe your style of music production?

My kind of music is Gospel and inspirational


What does the Name Soul E Connote?

Soul E the E stands for the my name Emmanuel and the soul stands for the kind of music I do

In an industry where competition is rife,who are your role model?

Am not in the industry for competition my role mode is God and the holy spirit

How many album do you have to your credit?


I have 3 albums the fourth album will be out next month February

Could recount your most embarrassing experience with a fan?

The time I went to ghana the love was so much that I just had to run back to my hotel

Looking @ urself now would you say its a little boy's dream playing out in reality?

I am bless rite now going around the world the lord has been merciful

What your Unique. Selling point?

My voice is my selling point

If It wasn't Music..what other profession would you have opted for?

Nothing..I was born for this


What should your fans be expecting from you soonest?

Great the album will be out next month and the video will be out in few days but for now the video is online Download


No comments:

Post a Comment