Wednesday 1 May 2013

[Event] : One Night With Lafin Gas

For every house, their is a foundation. For every little success, their is also a little beginning. I [Lafin Gas] Loves FUTO and everybody that walks through the gates ....... I[Lafin Gas]  entered that school empty, but I came out with realizing who I am. Courtesy of FUTO students, I LOVE and miss You guys.
    

  That's why on MAY 17th at hall of mercy I will love to see you all. Come and support the brand you made, you people are the stars I want to see, you guy OWN me, its ur show.


ONE NIGHT with LAFIN GAS

Date: 17th may
Venue: Hall Of Mercy
Red carpet by: 7pm
Show time: 9pm
Gate: FREE

On the wheels.
DJ Dizzy P
DJ Saquo Ng

Other performances
Body language
B M G
Profingas
Fela pikin
X busta
Eva
African MJ

Don't miss this LAFFoMANIA

3 comments: