This song can never be chacoline's song I heard the song before it was sang by a guy called (emirealzy) but anyway I think the song is too poor,good production, low vocals, I rank it 5% out of 100%
What? Rubbish.any way you tried so much but Must you all sing like wizkid? Can't u just be urself & sing something more reasonable. Don't imitate wizkid it'll destroy ur career
Infact bro you are suposed to be a starboy artist I swear, cos you are good and if you work things together with wizzy I swear starboy records will be the best I love you bro and I hope starboy(wiZzy) will notic your presents in the industry...may God help you...THESE CHACOLINE
Hhhmmm!! Good work but you should be real, this song belong to ♍γ̲̣̣̥ ßo̶̲̥̅̊Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇Ƨ̣̣̇̇̇ Emirealzy aka Mr Kapasaga. So why beeing fake. Trust me N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ real man would ever believe you can render this so stop deceiving yourself.
Lol... Sweet comments all through but it still remains that this song can never be chacoline's own but Emirealzy's own... Am a friend to Emirealzy and he always sing songs to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ before he record them..infact ℓ̊ was in the studio the day he was recording it at Mytea studio, even chacoline was there..God knows he can't denire it. Th real tittle of this song is Gaga-Crazy and the real owner is Emirealzy.. ℓ̊ have prove and witnessies
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis song can never be chacoline's song I heard the song before it was sang by a guy called (emirealzy) but anyway I think the song is too poor,good production, low vocals, I rank it 5% out of 100%
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHe tried 9ice one chacoline keep it up , but du ur tin in ur own wey. Don't imitate wizkid be your self.
ReplyDeleteNice one bro! Keep it up, I'll be waiting for the video.God bless!
ReplyDeleteWhat? Rubbish.any way you tried so much but Must you all sing like wizkid? Can't u just be urself & sing something more reasonable. Don't imitate wizkid it'll destroy ur career
ReplyDeleteGood song keep moving
ReplyDeleteYou get mouth, let them say whathever 9ice one
ReplyDelete9ice one bro kip it up I love you...
ReplyDeleteChacoline you are good bro I swear I love bro keep is up and doing
ReplyDeleteInfact bro you are suposed to be a starboy artist I swear, cos you are good and if you work things together with wizzy I swear starboy records will be the best I love you bro and I hope starboy(wiZzy) will notic your presents in the industry...may God help you...THESE CHACOLINE
ReplyDeleteLove your stlye bro keep the good style moving
ReplyDeleteChacoline you are good may the Good lord bless your career I'll bee waiting for your sharp video or your next sharp track bro....#BLESS
ReplyDeleteBro am so happy for you, u have a good music there no mind haters you are the best
ReplyDeleteHhhmmm!! Good work but you should be real, this song belong to ♍γ̲̣̣̥ ßo̶̲̥̅̊Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇Ƨ̣̣̇̇̇ Emirealzy aka Mr Kapasaga. So why beeing fake. Trust me N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ real man would ever believe you can render this so stop deceiving yourself.
ReplyDeleteChacoline no mind this idiots you deserve the best u know say haters and rumour mongers go they naah so no tink am God bless ur hustle...
ReplyDeleteLol... Sweet comments all through but it still remains that this song can never be chacoline's own but Emirealzy's own... Am a friend to Emirealzy and he always sing songs to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ before he record them..infact ℓ̊ was in the studio the day he was recording it at Mytea studio, even chacoline was there..God knows he can't denire it. Th real tittle of this song is Gaga-Crazy and the real owner is Emirealzy.. ℓ̊ have prove and witnessies
ReplyDeletedis song belongs to emirealzy. hw come charcoal boy is claiming d song? na wa o
ReplyDelete