Wednesday 24 October 2012

BASE'10- Jeun Soke Ft. Lace & D'Money(of house of Ginja)

Real names are, ODEDIRAN KiNGLEY O.(junior),newly signed Artist on an international Record Label "KiNGSBRiDGE ENTERTAiNMENT",after being in the Music industry practically for 7years of my life..

am from OSUN STATE,Osogbo precisely,from a yoruba background,the first son from a family of 3. Presently Studying international relations at the university. After Finishing my O'level education in 2006.
I love to relax in my own way by listening to Old musical sounds from Legendaries like "Lucky DUbe,Bone Thugs n Harmony,Olando Owo,or any Old & classical Country Music,sometimes i work on musical beat doing music production. I Love drawing & painting and My instrumental Drive for singing has always been BASSLiNE.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment