Friday 17 August 2012

Wadup Naija Interview with CyndyO



Uche Cynthia Onuoha popular known as CyndyO is one of the best female artistes in Naija! Trust me this chick can sing!!! She just finished her new joints with Stormrex and Terry G to be dropped soon. I met up with her at a red carpet event recently and had a little chat. Leggoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What are your Full Names?

Uche Cynthia Onuoha


How did you develop your passion for music?

I have always loved singing….always wanted to be a professional performing artiste…So I listened to a lot of music and sang at every private place.I was always singing in my bedroom, bathroom e.t.c (lol) but didn’t have the courage to go public because I was shy. But when anyone heard me sing they would say I sounded so good. That’s how I developed the courage. Now I can sing at the Grammy’s! Lol!

How did you come about your Stage Name?

I just Twisted Cynthia into Cyndy and added the initials of my surname “Onuoha”…I always wrote it on my lockers and chairs when I was little….its a name I gave myself in primary School

 Career in music,How did your parent reacts to play music professionally?

My Mom didn’t mind but my dad always had issues with it and so he forced me to stop at the early stage of my career and finish my university education. Now he is very supporttive.

What is your Genre of Music?

R&B/Hip hop

What is your Unique selling point?

My Unique selling point would be my Stage Performance and vocals.


Who is your Role Model?

My Role Model is my Dad because he believes in hardwork and legally achieving what you want, being responsible and caring.

Apart from Music What else do you love to do?

Career-wise would be video directing. Socially would be relaxing with  friends, watching movies and listening to music.

Are you Signed to Any Record Label?
I am not signed to any record label now but I am under the management of Artiste Zone presently

What should your Fans be expecting from you soonest?

A whole lot…you’re going to be hearing  my name along side well known artistes…I will be all over tv stations, dropping videos, hot singles like Just Move and Ada Maranma Ft.Stormrex of Desperate Chickz, plus my album launch….I’m going to give my best.

Do you have any regret in life?

I guess we all make some sort of mistake at some point in our life, but no regrets per say. Every mistake I have made has either taught  me a valuable lesson or saved me from a bigger mistake.

Any last word for your fans?

Thanks for your support. I will not disapointing you…stay connected because we need love. Stay  safe.

4 comments:

  1. Wicked! Me likey!!! And I must mention, sexy pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one cuzzz! We are with you all the way! Ola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!God plus more hardwork and determination to get you to the top sis.zere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Uche is going places! Always remember God at any level you are. The Sky is your stepping stone! Love U.ur cuz.

    ReplyDelete