Tuesday 21 August 2012

May D responds to Psquare statement – ‘I don’t know what they’re talking about’


May D and Psquare at BEAT 99.9 FM in 2011. Photo Credit: Koch
Pop singer  Akinmayokun ‘May D‘ Awodumila  has reacted to the recent statement put out by Square Records announcing they are parting ways with him.
I don’t know what they are talking about‘, May D who sounded very relaxed told a source over the phone. ‘You know I don’t stay in their house so how am I meant to know this?‘, he continued.

Just this morning through a statement made available to Wadup Naija, Jude Okoye announced that the label and its sister company Northside Entertainment would no longer be associated with or working with May D.
And when we asked if Jude Okoye or anyone from Square Records had contacted him, he responded ‘I don’t know, have a nice day‘.
Looks like some drama is unfolding. We’ll keep you posted.

1 comment: