Sunday 12 August 2012

Wadup Naija Interview Dokta Frabz


Ayorinde Ilori Faboro jnr populaly known as Dokta Frabz  is a gifted and Talented producer with an awesome tourch on Music production…Trust me this dude dey Nack beat wella …Or you can Ask Davido,Skales,Eldee,Shank,Omawunmi e.t.c Dem go confess

What are your full names?
Ayorinde ilori-faboro junior

How did your passion for production begin?

Been playing the piano since age six, stumbled on a software called fruityloops in the university and that’s how I started practicing with it.



How did you come about your nickname “Dokta Frabz”?

I used to be Dj Frabz but I wasn’t a dj and so I changed it to Dr Frabz and modified the spelling to Dokta Frabz which means Doctor of flava rhythm and bluess.


Who’s your role model and why?
They’re many oooo…. But the people that top my list include Timbaland, rodney jerkins aka dark child, Quincy jones etc


What is your unique selling point?
Sound versatility

What’s your genre of music?
All types but I’m a big fan of R&B

What does Dokta Frabz do for fun???
Hmmm… swimmimg, movies, listening to radio and cooking.

Asides producing, what else would you be doing?
Entertainment business
Which other Nigerian producer do you respect so much?
Cobhamz, Don Jazzy, OJB
What should your fans be expecting soonest?
My album drops in October titled “FRABZINATOR”
Give us a sneak peak into the frabzinator?
Its going to feature a lot of talented artistes that I’ve worked with along my career….. artistes like, naeto c, mode9, skales, davido, shank, elDee and many more.
Do you have any regret in life?
A few………….. everybody does………. And it’s a personal thing.
Any last words for your fans?
Be good, remember that babies grow and practice makes perfect. Never give up unless there is no life….




No comments:

Post a Comment