Thursday 2 August 2012

Exclusive!!! Wadup Naija Interview with “Masterkraft”


Sunday Nwefe popularly known as Masterkraftis one of the best producer we have right now  in Nigeria..His Unique touch in production stands him out as a brand to reckon with…..
To his credit are Hits like ..
Wizkid-No Lele…Sound Sultan Very Good Bad Guy ft. Banky w….Bracket-Girl ft. wizkid,Flavour –kwarikwa Rmx Ft. Fally pupa”.E.t.c
Masterkraft shares with Wadup Naija his passion for producing and Future plans

What are your Full names?
 My Full names are Sunday Nwefe


Where is Masterkraft from?
I am a Nigerian from Enugu State


How did your passion for production Begin?

It started by watching my Elder brother produce and somehow I have a feeling  that I am the chosen one to present African music to the world through my  production…..


How would you describe your kind of production?

My kind of production is hard to describe under any existing Genre of music….Its  fresh and because of my musical dexterity on almost every Genre,I fuse my various style into making any music….Its practically my fusion




How did you come about your nickname “MASTERKRAFT”?

Masterkraft means two things “God is the Master behind my kraft” and also  “I  am a master of my Kraft”…I came about the name because I realised I was super talented in making things with my Hands….

Any Plan of Diverting from producing to singing someday?
I am hoping to get into singing later on….But I feel like I am better as a producer for now and I want to sell that brand first....I am currently working on a project Titled M2DB(Move To Da Beat)!....It comprises of different various mad beats,Which I made featuring great fresh talents  on vocals and know artist from all over Africa…

Are you in anyway signed to E.M.E Records.. because you seem to work alot with them?
Nmmm.. I work as Masterkraft…E.M.E is just a family like Kennis music and every label I have worked with….We just aim at making not just good music but great tunes….

Apart from Producing what else do you love to do?
Almost everything I want to do is around music but if not I would rather be a pilot…



Who is your Role Model?
Lots of peeps both in Naija and Beyond….I started out with Ekene Nweke,Wole Oni,cobhams Asuquo and then Kevin Bond,Rodney Jerkins……

Do you have any regret in Life?
Loosing my Dad ….And I wish I started producing much earlier..

How do you see yourself in the future?
I see myself being that figure that would have  inspired countless number of young peeps to becoming better people either through my music both as  listeners,producers,paino players,…..I also see myself setting standard for music generally in Africa….

Any Last Word for your Fans?
I love them and I will do all I can to always make them proud…



No comments:

Post a Comment